July 13 - July 24th (2 Week Camp)
July 24th @ 5:00PM (Dress Rehearsal)
July 25th @ 5:00 PM (Production Show)
The Performing Arts Summer Camp is a four week summer enrichment camp that fosters continued learning opportunities for middle school performing art students living in undeserved communities. The objective of this camp is to prevent summer learning loss in both academics and in the performing arts, and to increase proficiency for the next grade level.
THE PASC IS DESIGNED TO:
- OBJECTIVE 1: Prevent summer learning loss for students who participate in performing arts during the academic year.
- OBJECTIVE 2: Provide a safe summer learning opportunity for children living in undeserved communities.
- OBJECTIVE 3: Increase proficiency in both academics and performing arts for the next grade level.
- OBJECTIVE 4: Increase exposure to the performing arts culture.
- OBJECTIVE 5: Increase community involvement in the arts in Northeast Houston.
PASC Virtual Schedule
Monday - Friday
Drum Class (T/TH)
Grace O. Dada, M.S.
Serenity Performing Arts Academy
Yameskia Sandles, B.S.
Performing Arts Summer Camp
Caleb T. Dada, A.S.
Davonna Oveal, B.S.
SPONSOR A KID TODAY
SonRise Community Church